Have you ever heard of a HOT TOWEL SCRUB??
The weekend is just behind the door. And we all deserve a little bit of pampering.
Now if for any reason you can’t make it for a longer pampering session like massage or sauna or restorative kind of yoga or meditation or just nice dinner with candles lit up…
here is a tip for 10 min pampering you can do from your home
How to enjoy the Hot Towel Scrub
1. Fill your sink with water as hot as you can stand.
2. This is optional : Add three or four drops of lavender essential oil to the water. (doTerra has nice essential oils.)
3. Optional: Light a candle and turn out the lights.
4. Dip your hand towel or large washcloth in the water and wring out.
5. Begin at your toes and gently scrub your skin in the direction of your heart.
6. Work up your body in sections, reheating the towel frequently.
7. Scrub your skin until it is warm and has turned a lovely shade of pink.
8. Take as long as you like from two to 20 minutes.
10.You can do the scrub both it in morning or nights.
Here are just few of the wonderful benefits
1. Reduces muscle tension
2. Reenergizes in the morning and deeply relaxes at night
3. Opens the pores to release stored toxins
4. Allows excess fat, mucus, cellulite, and toxins to actively discharge to the surface rather than to accumulate around deeper vital organs
5. Relieves stress through meditative action of rubbing the skin
6. Calms the mind
7. Promotes circulation
8. Activates the lymphatic system, especially when scrubbing the underarms and groin
Pamper yourself with this soothing luxury. it takes just a little bit of your time!You deserve it!