Happy Mummy Happy Baby – Postnatal
- Do you ever feel like the life is too overwhelming and out of your control since you became a mum?
- Do you ever wonder why you still have a mummy tummy even though you are back to your pre- pregnancy weight?
- Would you like to have more energy and feel less tired?
- Would you like to feel strong and fit?
- Do you want reclaim the control over your mummy time and be more effective in achieving your goals?
Join my 6 month Happy Mummy Happy Baby Health and Fitness Program and at the end of it you will:
- Create a new, healthy routine that is easy to follow
- Feel more positive and relaxed with more energy than before
- Will be more organized and more effective joggling your diverse mummy duties
- Flatten your mummy tummy
- Rehab your pelvic floor and close your diastesis recti (optional)
- Have more body confidence
- Easily prepare healthy and delicious meals
- Most importantly, you will feel like a better mum
This program includes:
- 12 x 60 minute one to one coaching sessions to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes that you want
- 12 weeks tummy save work out program based on the Pelvic Floor/Diaphram Piston Science for Rehab and Fitness
- A 4 week meal plan, some of my favorite healthy foods to try and instructions on how to use them
- A pantry clean up and shopping expedition to your local super market to help you to choose healthy alternatives
- Lifestyle coaching looking at all areas in our lives that can nourish us
- Simple but informative handouts, books and videos to increase your nutrition knowledge
- Email support and check-ins throughout the course of the program
- Cooking classes –optional
- Tummy save yoga classes – optional
- Other fitness recommendations – optional
This program is for:
- Mums with kids of all ages
- Mums with overall good health
- Mums with Diastases Recti (also for mums who don’t have DR)
- Mums who would like to see a holistic, positive change in their well being, not just lose weight
- Mums who would like to incorporate a new, healthy routine step by step
- Mums who are not happy with the shape of their bodies and want to change
- Mums who would like to prepare healthy, balanced meals for their families but don’t have time to spend 3 hours in the kitchen
- Mums who believe in the concept of – Happy Mummy Happy Baby (I like to add happy husband and happy whole family!)
This program is not for:
- Mums with serious health complications
- Mums who are looking to lose weight and may hold unrealistic expectations about the program