You would never guess the veggie ingredient!!! So super yummy!
Preparation time: 40 min
(you can make the potato day before)
- ½ cup cooked mashed sweet potato (see method), which is approximately half a medium sweet potato
- 1 cup dried, pitted dates (soak in water for 30 min)
- 1 and ¾ cup of almond meal (for nut-free alternative)
- ⅓ cup cocoa or cacao
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Chop the potato into small cubes and bake in oven 180 C for about 30 min
- Meanwhile soak the dates in water
- Mash the potatoes and date with food processor and mix in rest of the ingredients
Voila. Bon appetite!!