I’ve meant to try this bowl for a long time. This recipe is just sooo yummy! Perfect way to start a busy busy. I think your children might like it too as it is essentially a sweet smoothie:) Try it and let me know;)
5 min preparation time
1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 large frozen banana
- handful of kale or baby spinach leaves
- 1tbsp Asai powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 40g protein powder (optional, don’t use for children portions)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- topping of your choice (fruits, nuts, homemade granola, coconut or quinoa flakes)
- Soak the chia seeds for 10-15 min in the almond milk (if you have time) if not just put it in the blender together with the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Combines the soaked chia with the rest of the ingredients
- Top with fruit nuts and seeds.