Easy and kids friendly Salmon fish cake. Once you master the logistic of this you can have it done in 30 min. You can serve it with rice or steamed veggies of your choice.
5 – 10 min preparation time
30 min cooking time
Serves 4 people
- 340 g. cooked salmon, flaked;
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 3 green onions, minced
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the potatoes into a medium saucepan and add cold water to cover by at least an inch. boil around 15 minutes. Drain and place into a bowl.
- Meanwhile put the salmon into oven to 180 C.
- While the salmon and potatoes are cooking minced the onion and parsley, beet the egg and add the lemon zest and mustered- mix all together.
- Once the salmon and potatoes are ready mix it in to the bowl and form patties.
- Put on coconut oil on the tray and the patties and bake for 15-20 min on 200 C.