10 min preparation time
20 min cooking time
Serves 10 people
- 2 cups raw whole rolled oats (aka old fashion oats)
- ½ cup raw nuts
- chopped ¼ cup raw seeds (sunflower or pumpkin seeds are great)
- ½ cup unsweetened dried fruit, chopped (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons grade-b maple syrup or raw honey (or a combo of both)
- 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil or other healthy cooking oil
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- 1 large pinch fine sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 170º C
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and use your clean hands to mix well and toss to coat
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until very lightly toasted.
- Cool before serving or storing.
- This granola can be kept in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.