Thumbs up for this recipe. In ticks all my criteria to make it to my favourite list of recipes.
easy, healthy, quick.
And as a bonus you can mash into also other veggies like steamed broccoli peas or cauliflower.
10 min prepation time
10 min cooking time
Serves 2 people
- 1 pound (raw) shrimp
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of spring onions
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon himalaya salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup coriander or parsley, finely chopped
- ½ cup almond
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Place shrimp in food processor, pulse until finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine chopped shrimp, garlic, spring onions, lime juice, agave, salt, chipotle, egg and coriander plus other veggies.
- Form mixture into 12 (½) inch thick patties, dip each in almond flour, coating thoroughly
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, warm 1 tablespoon oil
- Add 4 patties to the skillet and cook about 5 minutes per side, until browned; remove and place on paper towel lined plate
- Repeat with remaining cakes