A perfect balanced breakfast for both mummy and Emilia!
It is done all in 20 min you make a big batch and you can store in air tight container up to 2 weeks. Then what you do in the morning is just to put a natural yogurt into the bowl and add some of the granola and fresh or dried fruit if preferred and your breakfast is ready in 5 min!!!!! And it fills you up for few hours:) IDEAL!
15 min cooking time
Serves 20 people
- 2 cups quinoa flakes
- ½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup raw pecans
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup raw walnuts
- ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 150°C and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently mix the ingredients until fully combined.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, stirring halfway to ensure the nuts don’t burn.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container, no more than a couple weeks.