I loved this for our snack! It was so nicely moist, yummy and filling. If you buy the hazelnut butter in the shop it takes only 5 min to prepare and then just bake in the oven.
- 1 cup of homemade Nutella. (or you can buy chocolate hazelnut butter in health shops)
- 1 cup zucchini shredded and squeeze the water out
- 2 large egs
- 2 tbsp pure apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple sirup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Combine hazelnut butter, eggs, maple sirup, vanilla and salt until smooth
- Add shredded zuchini
- Scoop into loaf and baked 35 min-50 min
- Let cool for few min and enjoy!