Kale is for many of us frustrating vegetable. We all know that eating kale has amazing health benefits but it has very awkward texture and not everybody likes the bitter taste of it either.
I hate eating something I don’t enjoy…..What is the point of eating something you really struggle to swallow…So here are my favourite recipes how I enjoy the regular doses of kale.
I am really not kidding. I think you really can enjoy it:) And not just you..all the below recipes besides the kale salad children usually love!
1. Kale smoothie
Bzzzz and enjoy!
2. Kale chips
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a tray with sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the leaves from the thick stems and tear into bite size pieces
- Sprinkle with olive oil (you may mix in the garlic and parmesan, or chilli flakes)
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add himalayan sea salt before eating if you wish.
3. Green soup
- 1 head of medium broccoli
- 3 celery stalks
- 3 cups of kale leaves (remove the stem)
- 1 big onion
- Vegetable or chicken stock to cover the veggies
- Boil for 15 min and then bzzzzz. Chop a bacon into small pieces fry it and add it to the soup. Bon appetite!
4. Kale salad
- For a 1 salad bowl chop kale (remove the stem) to fill 3|4 of the bowl.
- Chop into really small pieces. Grate 1|3 of cup of parmesan
- toast a bread and then grate 1|3 of cup.
- Add it to the salad and throw in some walnuts and raisin +pomegranate seeds if you wish. Sprinkle with bit of a olive oil. Serve it enjoy it!:)