Approved by Emilia! Great for lunch boxes and good mummy snack too;)
Cooking time: 0 min
- 50 g rolled oats
- 50g macadamia nuts
- 150g apricots or dates
- 100 g raisins
- 4 tbsp fresh orange juice or apple juice
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 3 tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Toast nuts and oats for several minutes on a dry frying pan on a medium heat until oats turn golden.
- Mix the dried fruit and the juice in a food processor until you achieve a smooth a paste.
- Place nuts, seeds and oats into food processor and bland until finely chopped.
- Combine the oats/ nut/ seeds mixture with the fruit paste.
- Line a baking paper, spread the mixture to 1 cm thickness. Place baking paper on the top as well and press to make the top nice and smooth.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour and then slice into bars.
- Keep it in the airtight container for up to 5 days or freeze.