Without many comments this is content of Nutella you buy in the shop:
- 1|2 of the package is made of sugar!
- only about 1|8 are actually hazel nuts.
- The remaining are cheap low quality ingredients just to make up for the volume.
This is a Nutella that you can make at home within 5 min and then store it in the fridge safely for 7 days.
- 90% of the content are hazel nuts (3 cups of it exactly)
- 1-2 tbs raw cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1|4 of cup of honey or maple sirup. That’s it! bzzzz all together in high power foods process and
There it is! Your 5 min homemade Nutella full of yummies.
Cocoa powder: Contains approximately 43.6 mg of flavonoids per gram. Flavonoids are part of a powerful group of antioxidants. Cocoa in also very high in magnesium and may provide antidepressant benefits
Hazelnuts: have a high amount of vitamin E in addition to B vitamins, including folate. Vitamin E is important in maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. The B vitamins are important in proper cell and energy metabolism.
Coconut oil: is high in natural saturated fats. Saturated fats not only increase the healthy cholesterol (known as HDL) in your body, but also help to convert the LDL “bad” cholesterol into good cholesterols. By Increasing the HDL’s in the body, it helps promote heart health, and lower the risk of heart disease.
So yummy and super healthy! Serve it with a toast or baby biscuits and make a perfect breakfast or snack for both mummy and baby. (* hazel nuts may be highly allergenic.)