Perfect snack! Loved it! Excellent both for mummy and her toddler and lunchbox. It also freeze well in air tight container.
Baking time time: 30 min
- 2 cups of almond meal (or equal quantity of spelt flour, or equal quantity wholemeal plain flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup sultanas or cranberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1½ – 2 cups grated sweet potato (skin included)
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup olive or coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease and line a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with baking paper
- Mix chia seeds, grated potato, almond meal, oats, dry fruits, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs lightly and add the oil and sweetener
- Pour mixture into a greased and lined loaf pan
- Bake for 30 minutes, until brown and a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.